Sunday, February 14, 2010

why baby why?


thank you for this lovely teddy,
you-know-who-you-are.



Everything seems fine for the last one month. i was very happy. having him beside me. his scent, his smile, his touch.. but now, everything seems wrong. he no longer my special one. he has new girlfriend. well, congrats my dear. deep down inside, i cried. very hard. knowing that someone can please u more than i do, ouch, soooo hurtful.
and the last couple days, when i woke up and facebook-ing, i found out that u're no longer in my friend list. i wonder why..
it makes me feel like an idiot. u know, we're having fun, chit-chat, cuddling and then boom! i am no longer ur someone.
i just want u to know, no matter what, u'll always be my special friend and i put u right inside my tiny little heart. yeah, u belong in there. :)
i wish u all the happiness with the loved ones..
M.S.S, i will always love you.

dear,
I'm sorry sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside, imagining someone could please you more than me, I guess its my insecurities acting up a bit because I know, I'm not the most beautiful, most fun or even the most exciting girl you’ll ever meet, but I do know that no matter how long and hard you search, you will never find someone who cares about you, the way I do!


I am trying not to cry but cry is all I have done… You said you would never break my heart but its so shattered, i will never find all the pieces!!! You left me in the cold shadowed with grief!!!
You left me with the pain of a million cuts….. I have cried so much my tears have made a pool full. My eyes are so full of grief i cant stand to look at myself in the mirror. I will always love you maybe that's why i cant get over you, I feel like i don't have a heart anymore because YOU took it!!! But the real truth is I MISS YOU I miss your smell your voice your soft caring touch that used to make me feel safe. The pain is so great I wonder will i ever get the image of you walking out the door out of my head?

Everytime i saw you with her my heart died a little more, knowing that i could never have you forever more.
I never planned for it to end like this, i still remember and cherish that last kiss.
Cherish and remember is what i will do, as that is all of what i can have of you.
All that i can have is special to me, miles away you can now by free.
Free with the girl who you love and adore, i once that girl, not anymore..

p/s: I LOVE YOU M.S.S!! AND I WILL ALWAYS DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment