Monday, February 15, 2010

they complete me :]

haziq suka donut! hehe.. my another brother. love him. mwah!

Hanafis. my brother from another. the person who i need the most when it comes to kakak-and-abang punya cerita. hehe.
thank you for everything brother. i love you.

fana, she's always be there whenever i need her. she's so funny. i love her.

cikmah. she's the best! eventhough she likes to membebel, but i love her. she's now in Puncak Perdana. me & fana miss her so much!! :)

these 2 girls are my kesayangan. they're my favourite girlss. my life would suck without them!
i love you Fana & Cikmah!!

this is our hobby. and this is what i do best! haha. see how high i could jump??
btw, i miss my white BJU3711
:)

i miss this time. :(

we used to live there.. remain in the memories..





No comments:

Post a Comment