Sunday, February 14, 2010

hello sunshine !


the sweetheart :)



i just woke up. a bit late, yeah i know. bukak mata je terus check my phone. nothing. damn, kau xtau ke aku rindu kau?? come on la, msg or gimme a call.
i miss u like hell ok. without kemas my bed, terus pegi dapur and i saw my lovely mama and my lil' bro. Good morning Sunshine!! :) well, as usual me online-ing facebook. checking my inbox, notifications and stuff. boring, i know. i am too lazy to mandi. mama always says this to me "u don't have to jimatkan air, babah still blh byr bil. jgn ngada2 bg alasan merapu..pegi mandi!!" haha.. yeah, i always give such a merapu punya alasan because i am too lazy to mandi. sorry mama :) today, i've no idea nk buat ape. maybe just lepak2 kat rumah with my family. Oh, no! bosan. but i'll think something interesting later on la.. ;p right now, mama is cooking. and i'm starving. this is what i usually do. woke up, online, eat lunch, watching tv, eat again, online, and the stories goes on and on and on... again, i am lazy! mind that people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment