Monday, February 15, 2010

i have date?? wee~


hey peeps!
today i woke up a lil bit early.. because i've got date with my girl, Sya.. we plan to have lunch together. can't wait! its been ages since we last met. we're like sisters. i love her so much!

herm, last night i texted him. wishing him a goodnight. and u know what? he replied! i was like YEAY!! finally..

me: nite.
him: nite, wek wek
me: tq ...
him: hehe, lawak la..
me: whats so funny huh??
him: the thought that we are pretending that we're not love each other.
me: i'm trying right now. trying so hard to pretend that i don't love u. wish me luck ya..
him: gud luck with that, nite..
me: imy, nite.

honestly, i still love u dear. and it sucks to pretend like i don't love u anymore.. duh,
i miss you. i miss you. i miss you!! argh, i hate this feelings.. because i know, u're not feeling the same towards me.

after talking to my housemate last night, i've decided to go back to SP on this thursday. there's nothing for me here. i mean, of course i have my family.. but still, i feel empty. i still remember when he said to me before the mid sem break started. " i want to spend time with u cyg.." and now? shit! i do understand that u've got gf right now.. and i respect that. me, myself have one. but still, i'm willing to lie and got into fight with my loved one just because i want to spend some quality time with u. arghh, i wish u could see that..

herm, its 11.30am right now. and i have to get ready. i need to get my hair done.
i'd continue this writing once i get back..
bye ppl! ttyl~

No comments:

Post a Comment