Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[MAY, 12] What a bad day :'(



recently I accident dkt Sungai Petani, Kedah. actually that time I on my way nak balik Klang. went to Perodua for a service. keluar je from Perodua Service Centre Bakar Arang, accident. dkt T-junction. bumped into Honda Jazz colour hitam. (please refer to the picture yawww..)
so nervous masa tu.. keluar g kt kereta tu untuk mintak maaf and suddenly dapat tau the driver was a pregnant woman. DAMN! lagilah cuak kan...
her belly kena dkt stereng kereta, and she was crying that time.. her mother garang nak mampus ok.. siap pukul2 and tolak2 lagi.. i said I AM SORRY la aunty...
and she called her hubby who apparently working kt kilang nearby je..
then abang yg keja kt Perodua sgt gentleman dan baik hati terus bwk kakak tu g hospital nearby. " hantar I ke Hospital Pantai.. I xnak hospital lain.." fuhh, kaya kakak ni... ( dalam hati aku je la...)
and I was very very nervous okay... called Haziq Zulkifli. luckily dia ade kt rumah sewa. dia datang with Fendi. THANK YOU GUYS!
tak lama after that, Ira dtg dgn mak dia.. thank God.
after Sarjan Ramli dh dtg, ambik gmbr and mcm2 lg, terus pergi balai buat report. and then g bengkel tgk keta jap.. pastu baik Kulim. (rumah Ira)
stayed at Ira's for 2 days..
my case is a bit difficult because the baby isn't so healthy at that time. SHE's 2.5kg. but her mother is doing well. hmm, my dad decided to pay for the hospital bill which cost more than 5K. what the...???? and on Friday my dad, mama, and abahmok came to fetch me up.. they stay over at my place for 1 night.
the next day, kitorg g bengkel and check the car.. maybe siap dlm masa sebln kott..( Ah Beng yg cakap..) after that, terus gerak balik Klang.
5 hous later, HOME SWEET HOME BABY!!!!!

for those who involved, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
u guys don't know how much I really appreciate it.. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
I've learnt from my mistake. and kinda phobia to drive right now.. I'll try not to be a careless driver again. NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment